Protein Hot Chocolate
What's better on a (cold and rainy!) English Summertime evening than a delicious Protein Hot Chocolate? Luckily the Food Grinder has delivered another delicious, easy recipe for us all to try.
- 240ml of almond milk
- 25-30g LDNM Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter (25-30g)
- 1 squeeze of honey
- Add the milk, whey, cocoa, peanut butter and honey to a blender cup, before blending until smooth.
- Add to a microwaveable mug and microwave for 90-120 seconds (stirring and adding for longer if needs be)
Calories and macros:
- Calories: 345
- Protein: 30g
- Fats: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
Remember to tweet your creations to @LDN_Muscle, and to use the #LDNMuscle and #LDNMSupps hashtags when posting on Instagram.
See our high quality, low price whey protein range here >