Maple Syrup and French Toast Protein Smoothie
Try this absolute worldly creation from The Food Grinder featuring our exclusive and delicious LDNM Maple Syrup Whey Protein Powder.
- 40g of cottage cheese (2 tablespoons)
- 240ml almond milk
- 25g of LDNM Maple Syrup Whey Protein
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Squeeze of maple syrup (or zero kcal equivalent)
- Add ice to (more for a more liquid shake, less for a thicker beverage)
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- LDNM Tip: place the harder ingredients in first (or last dependent on your blender) so they are furthest from the blade initially. This will prevent the likelihood of the mixture solidifying.
Calories and macros:
- Calories: 179
- Protein: 25g
- Fats: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
When should I eat this?
You can have this at any time of day, but we prefer it either pre or post workout due to its lower fat content and ease of consumption/digestion! Add some nut butter and or omega 3 fish oils for added fats if replacing another meal away from your workout window.
For our LDNM Whey Protein please click here >
For our LDNM Supplement Range please click here >
Remember to tweet your creations to @LDN_Muscle, and to use the #LDNMuscle and #LDNMSupps hashtags when posting on Instagram.