Maple Syrup and Dark Chocolate Protein Oats
This is a sweet, healthy and delicious meal from Clean Eating Alice, using our delicious and exclusive LDNM Maple Syrup Whey protein powder. If you haven't got it already – you are seriously missing out!
- 60g rolled oats
- 50g Maple Syrup Whey Protein Powder
- 20g dark chocolate
- 20g toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons of choc shot
- 200ml almond milk
- Add the oats and almond milk to a saucepan, heating for a few minutes on a hob.
- Remove the pan from the heat before adding the whey and chocolate – stirring through until even.
- Plate up the oats, before topping with the almonds and choc shot!
When should I eat this?
This is ideal for a warming breakfast, or simply as a normal meal at any time, given it has a balanced amounts of carbs, fats and protein.
For our LDNM Whey Protein please click here >
For our LDNM Supplement Range please click here >
Remember to tweet your creations to @LDN_Muscle and @Alice_LDNM and hashtag #LDNMuscle and #LDNMSupps on Instagram!