Greek Yoghurt with Vanilla Whey, Oats, Berries and Grated Dark Chocolate
This is a simple and delicious treat, ideal for any meal during the day. There's no cooking and limited preparation involved in making this dish!
- 200g of low fat Greek yoghurt
- 25g LDNM Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 25g of rolled oats
- 50g raspberries
- 75g of strawberries
- 20g of dark chocolate
- Add the yoghurt to a bowl with enough room for mixing, before adding the whey powder and turning it into the yoghurt until combined fully.
- Add the oats and stir through evenly.
- Add your raspberries, and quarter your strawberries before adding these.
- Grate or cut your chocolate before sprinkling it evenly over the top of the yoghurt.
Calories and macros:
- Calories: 477
- Protein: 37g
- Fats: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
When should I eat this?
This meal is ideal for any time of the day, and you can simply moderate the amount of oats you add if you need to change the carb content.
For our LDNM Whey Protein please click here >
For our LDNM Supplement Range please click here >
Remember to tweet your creations to @LDN_Muscle and @Alice_LDNM and hashtag #LDNMuscle and #LDNMSupps on Instagram!